Conditions du poste
Salaire proposé : 12500
Années d'expériences souhaitées : 10 à 20 ans
Description du Poste
RHEA Recrutement, Recruitment Agency in Hospitality and Catering looking for
Italian Executive Chef ( level 2 Michelin stars) in Paris
In the heart of Paris, the 5* hotel will open its doors in July 2024 and will include 105 rooms and Suites, Spa & Fitness, Bar, Nightclub with DJ,
-Italian Restaurant with 2 Michelin stars with 40 seats
– Italian Brasserie with 50 seats
Everything will be new, beautiful work tool with two kitchens, the decoration is signed Garcia
Team to build
We are in search for an expert in curating, refining, and executing Italian cuisine who can deliver excellent, authentic, Italian dishes.
RHEA looking for an experienced and qualified Executive Chef to organize the kitchen’s activities. You will be the first in command in the facilities and will create and inspect dishes before they arrive at the customers ensuring high quality and contentment.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure that production of all foods meet company standards.
• Hands-on and leads by example to ensure quality and consistency of all products served.
• Create and test new recipes.
• Manage and maintain production schedules.
• Create and test new recipes and plan seasonal items and specialty items.
• Control costs through various cost control measures, minimizing waste and maintaining accurate records for sales and inventory while following all operational procedures.
• Establish performance and development goals for team members.
• Manage staffing levels, work schedules, and operations.
• Have 5 years of hands-on experience as a Chef.
• Have obligatory 2 star Michelin because the challenge is get 3 star Michelin
• Diploma or degree in Culinary studies asset.
• Production, and event experience and Michelin star and luxury hotel (room-service and brasserie)
• Highly organized and able to multi-task.
• Ability to work well under pressure as an individual and lead teams.
• Professional work ethic with good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ensure that all health, safety, and cleanliness standards are enforced.
• Possess a passion for Italian cuisine.
Start contract: Juny 2024 but interview now
Salary: depending profile (120-150K)
Please reply with your interest, resume, letters references, instagram or pictures of your dishes (creativity)
If you feel this role would be suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to contact RHEA by email@example.com
See you soon