Salaire proposé : 4166
Années d'expériences souhaitées : 4 ans
RHEA, a recruitment agency specialized in Hospitality and Restaurant industries, is hiring:
Human Resources Manager (M/F)
The Company Founded in 2022 by a team of Asia enthusiasts, this startup invites you to explore Asian cuisine in the heart of Paris. The venue offers more than 1000 references!! The establishment consists of a cafeteria, a café, a bar, THE GROCERY STORE, TAKEOUT services, and soon a restaurant will open its doors… All in a contemporary and welcoming setting!! The establishment is open 7 days a week from 8 AM to 11 PM.
Job Description The HR Manager plays a key role in ensuring employee satisfaction, working daily to understand their needs, streamline operational issues, and enhance their working environment.
- Employee Interface
- Manage recruitment for missing personnel in collaboration with management.
- Animate and contribute to the attractiveness of the employer brand to generate a continuous flow for team development and compensate for turnover.
- Collaborate with activity managers to implement an onboarding and continuous training program for employees.
- Build a trusting relationship with all staff to be identified as the natural and immediate contact for all problems not dependent on their direct manager.
- Play a driving role in employee job satisfaction and continuous improvement of their working environment through attitude, actions, and proposals.
- Collaborate with accounting to establish and monitor operational management dashboards: payroll reporting, productivity, absences, turnover, etc.
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of salary payments and pay slips each month in collaboration with accounting.
- Participate in organizing team schedules in the store, in order to maximize efficiency and employee satisfaction, in collaboration with various department managers.
- Establish a system to anticipate and manage unexpected employee absences.
- Handle all administrative and legal HR aspects such as health insurance, social security, workplace safety, hygiene, etc.
- Manage requests and renewals of work visas for foreign workers.
- Establish and sustain employee representation instances.
- Minimum 3 years of HR experience in the restaurant, hospitality, or retail industry.
- Positive, dynamic, and flexible personality.
- Aptitude for numbers, reporting, and meticulousness in operations.
- Good ability to collaborate internally (with accounting, digital, kitchens, store, etc.).
- Knowledge of HR, scheduling, and payroll software is appreciated.
- Knowledge or interest in Japan and/or food is always appreciated!
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Salary: (45-50k gross annual compensation)
- Rest days: 2 consecutive days off
- Start date: ASAP
- 50% reimbursement of transportation expenses
- Company-covered health insurance at 75%
- Employee discounts on all establishment services
If you are interested, please send your complete application to email@example.com (including a cover letter, CV with profile photo, and copy of references).